Yes! We can host your private party!
We have an awesome space where you can host a party. It doesn't even have to be a special occasion... maybe just a few friends getting together. For most dates and times, we need a minimum of 10 participants for weekday parties and 15 participants for weekend parties, our space will hold up to 32 people.
Some points to know:
- ALL guests for private parties MUST pre-register.
- You can pick your painting and customize the colors, if you'd like. Just let us know what you would like.
- We offer custom paintings for private parties. Contact us for details.
- Feel free to bring your own food. We can also work with you to have a catered party.
- We can do parties anytime there is not a class already scheduled. If you are interested in a class time that is already planned please contact us and we will try to work something out. (Children's Birthday Parties are ONLY done on Sundays from noon-2 OR 4-6 p.m.)
- You can pre-purchase the party at a discounted rate (contact us for details).
- You may opt to reschedule your Private Party with at least 14 days advance notice at no charge. Art Uncorked does not give refunds for class cancellations (except in special cases). Class cancellations will result in a credit to be used at a future date. In the case of the Event Organizer cancelling a Private Party less than 7 days in advance they will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
How do you sign up?
First, choose your artwork:
Find a painting: http://www.thefourthwallgallery.com/art-uncorked-artwork
Then, fill out the application. Once we've confirmed that the date and time are available, we will send you an email advising you of the next steps.
PRIVATE PARTY APPLICATION